Thursday, January 3, 2008

#4 Creativity's Most Viewed--VW, Safety Dance: D


Compared to other VW ads, this just plain sucks. I don't really like the song, it doesn't make me think the car is that safe, and blah. Blah blah blah. You can see it on germancarblog.com, the only people who liked it enough to put it up. At this point, I'm really losing faith in the people at Creativity. This is your #4? Seriously? Awful.

And I know somewhere (I actually know exactly where) there's a creative director saying, "I had the idea to use that song in a spot years ago." But I won't give away his idea. Let's just say it wasn't much better or much worse than this.

1 comment:

The Hawk said...

Yeah, I don't get. Although if I saw it enough, I can see the song being catchy, possibly. Then it would be a success. C+.