Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WSIB, There Are No Accidents: Rated Y for Yikes

The Ontario Workplace Safety and Insurance Board has really gone the extra mile to shock people into being conscious of safety on the job.



Oh shit! I didn't see that coming. That scream is disturbing. And showing her burned, blistering face? Subtle, really.



Dang. I didn't laugh at the other one, but when that lady falls, for some reason that cracks me up. Until I see her with all that glass in her face. Then I want to cry. If you're into this, you can go to prevent-it.ca for more. You sick bastard.

The Hawk:

That second one is HILARIOUS! I'm still laughing... and the first one is EXTREMELY disturbing. Hey, they both garner strong reactions and definitely get their point across. A-.

1 comment:

The Hawk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.