Friday, January 25, 2008

Southwest -- Wanna Get Away? -- Broken TV



Hilarious concept. With the rising popularity of gaming systems with motion sensors, this ad probably hits home with the younger demographic. I still laugh at it if I haven't seen it in awhile. One major problem though... I've seen this countless times and have probably had conversations with friends about it... but I had no recollection of it being for Southwest! Maybe that makes me an idiot. Well, America has a lot of idiots. B-.

The Mouth:

You just about nailed it. I laugh every time I see him whip that controller at the tv. Every time. Then I think the following things: What kind of controller is that? Nintendo 64? Would an LCD screen really shatter like that? I've never seen one shatter in real life. I sort of miss the whole Southwest message while I'm thinking those things, thus I thought this might have been a Best Buy commercial. Okay, B-.

No comments: