Friday, December 14, 2007

Apple, iPod Nano: B+



This is nothing more than a hand reaching in and removing little iPods, while a video plays on the screen. Though very simple, it makes me pay attention to the television, makes me want an iPod Nano and, strangely enough, it makes me sing. I don’t know what that song is (actually, I do now, because I just looked it up—1234, by Fiest), but I love it. It gets inside my head and I walk around my apartment, belting out my own terrible version of it; a version with no discernable words in the lyrics, just sounds that could be words if they had to. An effective, enjoyable commercial, even if it’s not very original or creative--and if you ever heard me sing, you would avoid doing anything that might encourage a repeat performance.

1 comment:

The Hawk said...

Catchy songs that make you remember the product are genius. I push this to A. My only problem with this one, and the commercials for the iPod family of products in general, is that if I pay too much attention to the hand, I get freaked out.