Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hanes, Michael and Cuba: D



Really? This is supposed to make me want Hanes? There are two major things wrong with this commercial. First, why would Michael Jordan send anyone a basket of boxers? If I was Jordan and I read this script, I would immediately fire my agent for even bringing it to the table. He doesn't need that money, he's Jordan. Which leads me to my next, more important point: you're Hanes, you have Michael Jordan endorsing your product and THIS is the best you can do? With perhaps the world's most famous, powerful athlete? With the man every man would give his left nut to be or have been? Shame on you Hanes, shame on you.

1 comment:

The Hawk said...

These bring a smile to my face and when I think underwear, I think Hanes. A.

"I'm wearing your underwear!" Get it? Ha.