Sunday, February 3, 2008

FedEx -- Carrier Pigeons



The Mouth:
Yes! Unlike most normal people living in New York, I love pigeons (especially the pigeons who live outside my bathroom window and constantly get it on). This commercial, from the very beginning has FedEx written all over it. They've been so consistent in the feel of their commercials, that within the first five seconds you can guess it's going to be their ad. And they seem to deliver something great every year (including one of my all time favorites). The special effects aren't the greatest, but it doesn't even matter. Watching those birds cause chaos brings me great joy. And the point is simple and easy to remember: switch to FedEx. A+.

The Hawk:
I like this one too. However, I would've like the boss at the beginning to say "Did we pick FedEx?" or something to that affect, because when you are advertising against your competitors, you want to make sure people are thinking FedEx, and not just laughing at the funny pigeons. Pigeons with GPS are awesome! B-.

No comments: