Sunday, February 3, 2008

NASCAR -- Cars inside motors



The Hawk:
As someone who has watched NASCAR at times in my life, this is the type of ad that might bring me back in the fold. It's perfect. The cars, the engines, the racetrack sounds -- everything people love about the sport. It makes me wish they could run a real race on this imaginary track. This is going to appeal to gearheads everywhere and get people excited about the Super Bowl of NASCAR, the Daytona 500. A+.

The Mouth:
A+? Come on. This didn't even seem like an ad we should review. To me, it seemed like every other NASCAR ad I've ever seen on FOX and none of them have made me want to watch NASCAR. I believe the only way NASCAR should be seen is live, amidst thousands of drunken, B.O. reeking men and their Bangs From the 80's, showing too much skin ladies. If you can't smell puke, see an overweight girl flash her saggy tits or snag a Natural Light from a compatriot's cooler, why even bother? D-.

No comments: