Sunday, February 3, 2008

United Way -- Tom Brady Animated Lose Weight Ad

You may want to dial down your volume a bit. For some reason the sound on this is pumped way up.



The Mouth:
I don't remember--nor could I find--the ad my partner was talking about when he created this entry. So instead I've posted this Stetson ad as a reminder to anyone who might be stricken by a case of severe EliManningBandWagonJumpingOnicitis; Tom Brady is a hunk. Why, I can't imagine anything that says "man" more than him whipping down a dirt road in a convertible, blond riding shotgun, with a horse galloping along to boot. A.

The Hawk:

I couldn't agree more. A.

Here's the Super Bowl spot that ran for United Way:



I think this is funny. Where Stetson makes Brady look man-a-licious, this animation makes him look like a complete dweeb. I guess maybe the jeans they put Tom in made it unable for him to beat that kid in a foot race? Or maybe it was that bum ankle? And shouldn't the kid be at least a little chunky to drive the point of this one home? C+.

No comments: