Sunday, February 3, 2008

Vita Water -- Shaq Jockey



The Mouth:
The Big Equestrian! You gotta let Shaq talk! I want to know what he was shouting when he was pretend riding a horse. Send me the footage, because that's comedy. This ad, however, is only alright. I love Shaq, so I'm predisposed to like it. But the whole Vitamin Water campaign feels tired to me(and they haven't even done that many ads). Check out the original review here. I don't see any reason to give this more than the B- the rest of the campaign has earned. B-.

The Hawk:
I'm with that guy. Shaq is naturally funny, yet they take the easy way out and only use the "joke in the can" of a big man in a small man situation. Shaq still hams it up enough where I crack a smile, but I'm also predisposed to all things Shaq. And doesn't that one jockey's jersey look like the Radio Shack symbol? I think about Radio Shack more than I do Vitamin Water. C+.

No comments: